Our Christmas meeting kickstarted with bubbles and cupcakes!
It was Christmas jumpers and festivities all round!. We welcomed our newest member to join our group, Lucy Brown from House of Audrey Interiors. Lucy enjoyed her two visits so much that she decided to become a member! We were visited by Aysem Ober, a gifts and flower specialist and a second visit from Helen Vasser, a local Pilates instructor, who kept us on our toes (literally) with her exercises during her one minute presentation.
The members really outdone themselves this month with poems and songs! This made Alka Bagga from Critical Mission Computing, our previous winner of the ‘Best One Minute’ awards job really hard to choose this month. Belinda from SE20 Community Magazine swooped up the award with her festive poem, Christina Raven and Fiona Coppard were runners up.
The venue outdone themselves this month with traditional Christmas lunch and minced pies and a little glass of celebratory prosecco for the festive season.
The 10 minutes…
Kate Thompson from Utilities Warehouse gave the 10 mins presentation. Kate is our money saving expert. She explained how she can help us save on our monthly bills and gave us an update on the current energy situation, plus 10 tips for saving energy. Kate offers a free no obligation review of your current bills and is guaranteed to save you money. Make a date with Kate if you would like to find out more.
- Nutrition and Fitness expert, Fiona thanked Lindie for the quick delivery of her roller banner.
- Printer, Lindie asked Julia to book flights for next year.
- Osteopath Christina Raven thanked Belinda for the opportunity to advertise in the SE20 Magazine.
- Money Saving Expert, Kate thanked Jo and Alex for their referrals
- Accountant, Karen Cheeseman invited everyone to Grugeon Reynolds accelerator club on the 9th December 1-2pm