11th September 2019
A new school year for the children often equates to a new business year for us in September, well accordingly to Jenni Hallam! So a big welcome a new classmates this month, visitor Katie Lanckmans of Emplovee and Paula Napper of Paula Napper Garden Design subbing for Alka.
We also welcomed some former pupils returning as subs:
- Clare Chapman of Grugeon Reynolds subbing for Karen,
- Helen Colechin of The HR Department subbing for Maria,
- Mae Sucharevics of Hisnet Solutions subbing for Emma,
Lynda was the perfect prefect providing subbing services for Alka in deciding the award for the best 60 seconds. Top of the class was Joy whose colour display gave a great visual on autumn colours.
The 10 minutes…
Belinda from SE20 gave a popular presentation on Social Media. And I’m sure that wasn’t just down to the images she chose!
A question over the use of images showed the power of networking as members shared knowledge on the dos and don’ts of using images found online.
Top Tip: search for ‘royalty free images’.
Quote of the month…
“She didn’t complain, which is a lovely thing!” Belinda when thanking Alex for the massage she gave her mum.
- Alex from Therapia has a special offer for Laptops members this month, just £55 for a 1.5 hour treatment at her home therapy room.
- Belinda from SE20 would like an introduction to a mobile chiropodist.
- Clare from Grugeon Reynolds thanked Josie for being so enthusiastic about moving to cloud accounting.
- Michelle from Chartwell asked for help promoting the 5k Positive Path sponsored walk on the 29th September in Crystal Palace Park.